Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Humane


Let it not be said that I am anything but a trier.
I am, however, becoming more and more like that nutty professor, above, from the Back to the Future films. I open the garage door, mouse has run off with food, trap is untouched. My hair is starting to resemble the mad prof...and I guess I need some sort of:
a) treatment;
b) counselling;
c) haircut.
I am now going to try the humane route with a humane trap.
If I catch, I will feature Mighty Mouse on here.
Wish me luck.
(and ok, I promise not to stick his awkward little body in the real trap)

2 comments:

Christina S said...

Hee hee, Doc Emmet Brown (did I spell that right;-) As long as you dom't try to zap the mouse with a bolt of lightning or or blast it with plutonium (am a bit of a Back to the Future fan).

BfpEditor said...

Worse - he's gonna get get both barrels of the flux capacitor. That'll teach him.
If that fails, I'll boom out a rendition of Huey Lewis and the News' The Power of Love.
If that fails, I'm stuffed...