Friday, July 13, 2007

What a Feeling


Not the sort of steaming offering you expect on a coffee blog, but I thought it was relevant.

Drove out to see The Feeling at Thetford Forest last night - and what a gig! (and what an impressive set of toilets, too)

Those guys know how to rock; the sound was fabulous and the atmosphere electric.

My only gripe as the lack of a Starbucks/Nero/Cafe Rouge-type coffee stand...or am I being a bit picky?

There was a hog roast and a first-aid tent along with somewhere selling 'hot drinks'.

I didn't venture along - had a Double Decker, packet of Hula Hoops and a bottle of water.

Now choccie bars - there's another great topic (oops, no pun intended) for a blog. Do you think Mars bars have gone downhill since they stopped those crinkly wrappers?

And how do you eat your Twix? Bite off the chewy bit and then eat the biscuit? Both together? Or just let it melt in your mouth?

Cadbury Boost has to be my fave though - bite into one of those and chew and it feels as if your teeth are going to come out.

Mmmmmmmmm...........

2 comments:

Her indoors said...

I was there too Mr Bean, I might even have been stood next to you. I was with 21st C Dad at the back near the loos...so whereabouts were you? It was a fab night, loved The Feeling!

BfpEditor said...

Oooo, scary. I might have been rumbled before I started blogging. I was over there, too - even went in one of them and was amazed at how clean they were (though this was early on).
Cracking gig, though, and the sound was fantastic.
Now, about that second album dilemma - do they go for catchy pop again and get slated for being 'too samey' or do they try to do a Scissor Sisters and produce a rubbish second album which is met with critical acclaim.
Difficult one.