Friday, April 11, 2008

All the answers



It's Moreton Hall - the A14 is just in the background.


Fascinating.


More than 200 new homes are planned for that area of Bury - taking the total up there to well over the 1,000 mark - and a new road is going to be built first.




Here's the map from the Free Press and you can read their story at http://www.buryfreepress.co.uk/


I'm a great one for leaving things as they are. Why change? I can, however, see the reason why towns need to attract people and investment and that's certainly happened in spades up on MH.


(Oops, sorry - pictures and map courtesy of the Bury Free Press)

4 comments:

Almost Mrs Average said...

That road is already in existence, it just needs to be officially opened, something that I can't wait for.

Oh hum...as ever, patience is a virtue that I must learn to foster. ;-D

Her indoors said...

ooops....sorry Mr Bean, I've just seen that you've been targeted by my alter-ego. I confess that I have a dual personality...and I can't wait for the road to be opened either.

We had a major incident of road rage this week, which could be avoided if the other half of the road was operational. As AMA says, patience is a virtue that I must also learn to foster!

BfpEditor said...

AMA: I'm not good behind the wheel - I fear that road could be a real rat-run though.

BfpEditor said...

21CM - bit of an identity crisis going on there? Road rage is one of today's real sins and police should get tougher on it.