Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wildlife wonders

Borat

Azamat

I love birds. I love watching them- they are both graceful and yet alarmed.


That's probably because of the actions of the youngsters in my home, though.


They have named two of the robins which visit Borat and Azamat. Borat won't fly away when they scare him, Azamat will.

My youngest decided to get in on the blogging lark, taking some pictures of their comedy-named wildlife.

Annoying technical wizard


And he put me to shame.

At least it got him away from Brian Lara Cricket 2007, Fifa Street 2008 and Fifa 2008 for a few minutes...

WMD (Weapons Meaningless to Dad)


Not bad, son.

Why is that kids can pick up a piece of equipment and they just know how it works?

I have struggled, battled long and hard to work out my new camera.

They come along. Ping-ping-ping, eureka.

Grrrrr....

Hungry starling

Wet morning in Bury


Why all the fuss?



2 comments:

Picklesmum said...

Borat looks a healthy fellow!
Well done for getting youngster off gaming machine. Can't get one of mine off Sims 2. Not letting her near my new camera though!

BfpEditor said...

I didn't get much choice - as dads don't in these matters...