Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ooh, la la



No, not a revelation that I'm really a renowned French chef...sorry regular reader(s).

Bumped into Jean Christophe Novelli at the Ideal Home Show at the weekend and what a nice chappie.

Typically, apparently, he turned up late - over half an hour. He bemoaned the state of West London's traffic.

I felt like shouting out loud about Bury St Edmunds' traffic and parking but felt it would fall on deaf ears.

When you think about it, a few months of pain on the Cattle Market, King's Road shut for 12 weeks, above-inflation hikes in parking fees at St Edmundsbury's car parks and today, Parkway multi-storey closed to early morning drivers...

Living in Bury St Edmunds (sorry, Ruby) sounds just peachy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Her indoors said...

Ha Mr Bean...I think you need a bike ;-D

BfpEditor said...

21st CM - I think you should go for that new house. Think of all the blogging you could do in company time at your new job...while getting paid for it!

Her indoors said...

But Mr Bean, I would never blog while getting paid for working, far too honest, I prefer to leave it for when I should be doing the housework.

BfpEditor said...

I'd better get off to work or I'll have no money for broadband to continue blogging...