Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The bottom line


Bottom butter. There, I've said it.
It was a shock to me - the nearest butter gets to my derriere is on my toast.
The Daily Mail story (link below - other news sources are available) says that the £2.49 Waitrose own brand pots are flying off the shelves.
I did a bit of detective work at the Bury branch - that very nice man Clive gave me a cheery smile as I went in - and it's right.
'Temporarily unavailable' said the little sticker where the BB should be.
Women, apparently, are lapping it up - and slopping it on their faces. It's cheaper than many (all?) the other creams around and leaves faces feeling like a baby's, er, bum.
Whatever next?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=560636&in_page_id=1770

No comments: